Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How do I return an item?
In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our Customer Service Team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return.
We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.
You'll need to package the item securely and include a completed copy of the attached form:
If your item is faulty you will need to tell us what exactly the fault is.
When you return your item please remember to ask the Post Office for a receipt which you should keep as proof of sending until you have received your replacement or your refund.
We can only refund postage costs if we have sent you the wrong item or if the item is faulty. We cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods. We will replace any faulty items like-for-like, or if the item is no longer
available, will refund the original payment method.
Our returns policy is valid for 28 days from receipt of goods.
- How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How will I know when my order has been cancelled?
- What do I do if I have ordered the wrong item?
- Why has my order been cancelled when I can still see the product available on the website?
Most popular FAQs
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- How do I return an item?
- Where is my order?
- Do you deliver to my country?
- What delivery options do you offer?
- Will I be charged customs and import charges?
- How do I earn zavvi Referral Points?
- What do I do if I have ordered the ...
- How do I earn zavvi Loyalty Points?
- How Do I Earn zavvi Rewardz?